Chmura and Partners Radcowie Prawni Sp. p. law firm, located at 42 Młynarska Street in Warsaw, will recruit attorney-at-law.
1) experience in working in a law firm or as an in-house lawyer,
2) self-reliance, communicativeness and very good work organisation,
3) professional experience in at least one, and preferably several, of the following fields of law: commercial law, including commercial contracts law, transport law, bankruptcy and restructuring law, environmental law, labour law, competition law, mergers and acquisitions, real estate law, litigation in the aforementioned areas,
4) very good knowledge of the English language.
1) gaining experience in many areas of law while providing legal services to Polish and foreign entrepreneurs,
2) full-time employment,
3) a prospect of creating your own team.
Interested candidates should send their CV to the following address: email@example.com.
Please add the following clause: “I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the job offer for the recruitment process in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119, 4 May 2016).”
Stanowisko: Attorney-at-Law / Advocate